Companies are faced today with cost increases caused by health-related problems, such as absenteeism and lower productivity. Many now recognize that preventive care has become an integral part of good management. By offering a preventive care program to your executives, you will be contributing to their well-being, as well as to your company’s health, while reducing health-related costs. This is a significant competitive advantage that no company should be without.
An experienced medical and paramedical team offering you a full range of services
- A complete medical examination adapted to your profile
- A complementary consultation if required (with one or several specialists)
- A cardiac evaluation
- Blood tests carried out by a reputable laboratory
- Specialized tests if required
- Access to our network of health care professionals
- A meeting with a nutritionist
- Appointments at our emergency clinic seven days a week
Efficient and personalized service
At Club CAMU santé, we place a great deal of importance on customer satisfaction. We know that your time is precious, and we go to great lengths to ensure that you receive quick and efficient service. In addition, we think you’ll appreciate our personal touch at every stage of your health care program. And Club CAMU santé’s absolute discretion is guaranteed at all times.
The stages of the preventive care program
First medical examination and exploration of risk factors
- Complete physical examination:
(consultation with a physician, audiogram,…)
- Complete blood tests, including lipid count
- Respiratory function test
- Assessment of cardiovascular condition
- ECG (electrocardiogram) at rest
- ECG during exercise, if required
Evaluation of the complete medical report and complementary examination
Once the risk factors have been identified, we will guide you through a health improvement program tailored to your particular needs.
- Either by a second visit with the examining physician
- Either by a consultation with a specialist as recommended by the examining physician. Our staff will take care of setting up an appointment, at your convenience
You will leave Club CAMU santé with your medical passport. This personalized health care package includes the results of your analyses, background information about these results and a summary of your health profile, among others.
Health care follow-up
If a pathology is diagnosed, a follow-up of your condition may be required.
- You can choose to consult with a specialist to ensure a specific follow-up.
- ou can also transfer the results you obtained at Club CAMU santé to your current family physician.